The Transaction Processing Performance Council (TPC) is a non-profit organization established in August 1988. Over the past two decades, the TPC has had a significant impact on the computing industry’s use of industry-standard benchmarks. Vendors use TPC benchmarks to illustrate performance competitiveness for their existing products, and to improve and monitor the performance of their products under development. Many buyers use TPC benchmark results as points of comparison when purchasing new computing systems.
The information technology landscape is evolving at a rapid pace, challenging industry experts and researchers to develop innovative techniques for evaluation, measurement and characterization of complex systems. The TPC remains committed to developing new benchmark standards to keep pace, and one vehicle for achieving this objective is the sponsorship of the Technology Conference on Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking (TPCTC). With this conference series, the TPC encourages researchers and industry experts to present and debate novel ideas and methodologies in performance evaluation and benchmarking.
- TPCTC 2014 Collocated with VLDB 2014, Hangzhou, PRC
- TPCTC 2013 Collocated with VLDB 2013, Riva del Garda, Trento, Italy Proceedings
- TPCTC 2012 Collocated with VLDB 2012, Istanbul, Turkey Proceedings
- TPCTC 2011 Collocated with VLDB 2011, Seattle, WA, USA Proceedings
- TPCTC 2010 Collocated with VLDB 2010, Singapore Proceedings
- TPCTC 2009 Collocated with VLDB 2009, Lyon, France Proceedings